** Aroma-Zone product (France) **
Traditionally used as a vegetable toothbrush in India and Africa, Siwak or Miswak stick has recognized purifying properties. We offer it in the form of a fine powder for very easy use. Incorporated into toothpaste or oral care formulas, Siwak is cleaning up and helps take care of the gums.
Inci: Salvadora Persica Stem Powder
In care of the mouth, the Ayurvedic powder of Siwak is recognized for these properties:
- Clean your teethR and promotes the elimination of dental plaque, thanks to its soft vegetable fibers
- Purifying, sanitizes the mouth, fight against bad breath
- Protects and soothesSensitive gums, helps reduce small bleeding of the gums
- Help to whiten
- Hold out of the reach of children.
- Do not ingest.
- Pulvered product, do not use near a ventilation source.
- Keep the powder in its well -closed original sachet or in an airtight pot, in a dry place, out of light and heat.
Toothpaste recipe: (3 minutes to do)
- 5 teaspoons of Meudon white (calcium carbonate)
- 3 tablespoons of organic corn starch
- ½ teaspoon of Siwak powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil (also possible to add 1 pellet of menthol crystals (melt with oil))
- 17 drops of green mint or peppery essential oil or zayat healthy teeth synergies