Coming from the fleshy envelope surrounding the nuts of the nut, the nuts are used as a natural hair coloring to prepare masks to give beautiful brown reflections or to darken the natural color of dark brown brown hair. It is commonly associated with the Egyptian henna to obtain a color palette with hot reflections. The quality we have selected is micronized, the delicacy of the powder allows easy preparation of coloring pasta, easy application and effective coloring.
As an ingredient in hair coloring, the vegetable hair coloring color is recognized for these properties:
- Natural hair coloring
- Brings a Very natural color with white hair
- Make the hair flexible and shiny.
- Small, red and brown
- In macerate (let macerate 24 hours in water at T ° 4C in the refrigerator) or in infusion (10 min in water at 70 ° C) then filter with a coffee filter. This macerate is used in rinsing lotions, in shampoos or in hair care. In powder : in colorful pasta for hair, in hair mascaras, in dry shampoos, in bar shampoos.
The nuts are ideal for giving the beautiful natural shade of the haul to all furniture and woodwork.
Completely natural and resistant to ultraviolet, the nuts are used indoors or outdoors, on raw or decapped wood.
It can be waxed, oiled, varnish. You should know that it only applies to bare wood. It is recommended to save slightly sandblasting in order to alleviate imperfections in the wood. In case you want to make old -fashioned effects, you can use different tools to make your wood fuel to add imperfections. We add hot water to the powder, mixing with a stick. The nuts will dissolve easily. Proportions? Easy! All recipes are good !!! Less water = darker color, more water = paler color.
- The nuts are used pure or diluted with water.
- Apply the nuts using a cotton wick or a brush, by an abundant and regular manner.
Wipe the nuts with a cotton wick before it is dry, so as to obtain a united surface.
For a lack of shade or a recovery, restore abundantly to the place to be connected and then wipe.
- Leave to dry for 30 min, then hook the surface with a steel wool.
Inci: Juglans Regia Seedcoat Powder
Hair recipe idea:
50 g henna
50 g nuts
250 g of water
- Make apreliminary test On hair recovered from your brush, wait 24 hours to assess the final result
- Have thegloves
- Avoid using metal utensils For the preparation of your dough
- Protect your clothes (especially in the shoulders) with an old t-shirt for example
- Apply in thick layer : the thicker the dough the more the color will be rich and deep
- After applying the dough,Surround the hair of stretch film To keep the heat and more comfort. The dough should remain damp throughout the installation.
- The more launch time dough will be longer, the more intense the result (minimum 1 hour)
Rinse in vinegar to restore pH /For dark brown hair
1/2 decoction cup made with rosemary, sage, lavender
1/2 t. vinegar
7 gr. nuts
2 drops of jojoba oil
8 drops essential oils of your choice (suggestion ylang ylang or lavender)
A curator of your choice.
Apply to damp hair after your shampoo