** Product Aroma Zone (Europe) **
This self -tanner active asset of natural origin makes it possible to very easily achieve self -tanning creams and milks or "good -looking" effect. The DHA induces a coloring of the upper layers of the skin, without sun and without health risk.
100% of natural origin (vegetable: wheat, rapeseed, beet) - does not contain animal derivatives.
As a cosmetic ingredient, natural dha cosmetic asset is recognized for these properties:
- Spray tan : Give the skin a tanned complexion after a few hours and without exposure to the sun.
- Skin coloring waterproof.
- Coloring appears after about 2 hours And can still intensify for about 24 hours.
- On clear skin, the intensity of the coloring is proportional to the number of applications.
- The intensity of the tan can be maintained by regular applications.
- Coloring only concerns the Upper cornea layer skin
Can be used as an ingredient in your cosmetic preparations:
- Self -tanning products
- Daily care with "good -looking" effect
- To obtain a perfectly uniform tan, it is recommended to make a skin scrub before application.
- The DHA does not involve the process of melanogenesis responsible for natural tan during exposure to UV. The "tan" obtained with the DHA therefore has no protective effect during an exposure to the sun.
Dosage: 1 to 8%
1 to 3% for a "good-fores" effect; 3 to 8% for a self -tanning effect
Recommended pH: 4.5-6
DHA acidifies creams. The final pH of the cream will generally be correct without adjustment.
Insoluble in oil