This very qualitative and robust knife with a fir wood and stainless steel handle is easy to use and allows a nice fluted cutting of your soaps, bar shampoos and massage bars.
- quality and resistance of the stainless steel blade for a nice result on solid even hard preparations
- Robustness and ecological character of the wooden handle
- Format adapted to soap factory and culinary activities
- easily cleaned and reusable
- Easy and easy grip format
- Careful aesthetic
Stainless steel, iron, chrome (10%) and nickel (8%) alloy is a food material that has two determining qualities which are mechanical resistance and corrosion resistance. It is also a so -called "inert" material, that is to say that it does not react chemically with the content. It is therefore widely used in cosmetics and food.
- Stainless steel blade: L 18.5 cm x W 5 cm
- Wooden handle: L 11.2 cm x W 2.2 cm
Connectez-vous à votre compte
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.