The base is a mixture of surfactants with a good foaming power, ideal as a basis for creating your soft washing products: shower gels, shampoos.
This base can be used as the only surfactant in a formula, but is preferably associated with other surfactants. Coco glucoside or sodium sarcosinat, glucoside.
This base is a mixture of surfactants derived from vegetable fatty acids. Basic, foaming and detergent surfactive mixture. Amphotères, anionic and non -ionic
- Employment as the only surfactant in your formulas of foaming products is possible, for example for a fluid foaming formula for the "frothy" bottle. The formulas using the basic surfactant as the only surfactant are very fluid.
- To thicken your preparation and modulate its properties (foam, softness, qualities on the skin), we recommend that you use the surfactant basis in combination with other surfactants: it is particularly interesting to add the glucoside or surfactive trial or surnsioactive or glucoside. Coco glucoside, up to 3 to 5% and you can also thicken with an eraser.
Vegetable origin (coconut oils and palm and glucose)
Inci designation Sodium cocoamphoacetate, glycerin, glucoside lauryl, cocoyl glutamate sodium, sodium lauryl glucose glucose
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate: 10 to 20%
- Glycerin: 5 to 15%
- Glucoside lauryl: 5 to 15%
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate <5%
- Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate <5%
Slightly viscous translucent liquid of yellow color
Dosage: 20 to 50%
PH of the product: 6.5-7.5
Insoluble in oil