Powerful antidepressive and sedative, it is of great help in the event of anxiety, stress, anxiety, fatigue or nervous depression, insomnia (anointing, a few drops diluted in a vegetable oil along the Vertebral column, on the solar plexus and on the inner side of the wrists). Its fine, lemony and soft aroma is a real balm bringing serenity.
Precious, it will above all be used for its energy and emotional action.
But it is also recognized to be an effective anti-inflammatory drug on muscles, joints, tendons, as well as the intestines and the digestive system as a whole (it would relieve people suffering from Crohn's disease).
It is a sensitizing photo (avoid exposure to the sun as a result of an application) and can irritate certain sensitive skins when it is not diluted in a vegetable oil.
Main components of essential oil
- More than 120 constituents
- Monoterpenic aldehydes: citrals (20-40%), geranial (citral A): 15 to 25%and neral (Citral B): 10 to 20%, lemon (15-20%), photocitral
- Monoterpenes: Limonene 10 to 20%, Sabinène
- Monoterpenic alcohols: geraniol, nerol, alpha-terpinéol, geraniol
- Sesquiterpenes: ar-cucumène, beta-caryophyllène, bicyclogermacrene (2.48%), beta-cucumène, germacrene-d
- Sesquiterpenic alcohols: spathulanol, (e) -Nérolidol
- Oxides: 1.8-cineole, karyophyllène oxide
- Ketones: Verbénone