Clay recurred dough offers many promises: it will allow you to replace a good number of household products, save you in terms of products, reduce the size in your cleaners' cupboards. Just that!
Very easy to use:
Take a damp sponge, rub on the dough, clean the surface and rinse with clear water.
The clay stone is suitable for all the surfaces that can be washed with water:
Surfaces in the house : dishes, pans, sink, taps, hob, ceramic hob, inductions, gas, electric, burners, ovens, ground grids, linoleum, marbles, laminate furniture, shower, bath, toilet, soil, mirror, joints tiles, tiles, windows ...
Jewelry, silverware, iron sole.
Innovation windows and wood stoves.
The clay stone is used on multiple materials: stainless steel, aluminum, tiles, earthenware, enamel, crystal, porcelain, silverware, chrome, glass, ... sports accessories (shoes, skis, ...), DIY equipment , fishing equipment, campsite equipment, motorhome, garden furniture, boat shells, cars inside and outside, windshield ...
Don't scratch ! So you can use it with confidence.
- Clean : The clay stone contains soap and it removes all dirt.
- Degrease : soap dissolves fats, clay and marble powder have a recurring effect without scratching. All cold, on cooked and not cooked fats ideal for cooking plates, worktops, ovens, barbecue ...
- Polite : clay and soap glycerin combine for polish without scratching the surfaces with slight roughness.
- Anti limestone : clay stone is effective against traces of water and tartar. After cleaning, it leaves a slight film which thanks to its peating effect which delays limestone deposits.
- Chandelier : After using your clay stone, polish with a cloth (microfiber or non -plush), your surfaces shine!
100% biodegradable, no phosphate.
Ingredients: clay/kaolin, sodium bicarbonate, pumice stone, black soap, glycerin vegetable, citrus fragrance.