Olivem is an emulsifier obtained by combination of sorbitol, alcohol cétéaryle and certain essential fatty acids extracted from olive oil. White flakes and soluble undermits in fat, insoluble in water. Can be used alone to create oil type emulsions in water (non -oily creams of the cosmetic type). Leave a silky touch, ideal for night creams. It is an emulsifier very quickly absorbed by the skin, ideal for a non -fatty touch.
Incentive : Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate
- Allows you to carry out stable emulsions without the need for co-emulsifying or stabilizing.
- Promotes long -term hydration of the skin.
- Promotes the progressive diffusion of assets.
- Unctuous but fresh
- Keep well sealed in a cool and dry place
3-5 % in emulsions as the only emulsifier and 0.5-2 % as co-emulsifier.
- After-sun skin care
- Daily sun care
- Colored cosmetics for eye contour
- Face cleaners
- Face -colored cosmetics
- Face skin care
- Hand and body care
- Self -tanners