Extra virgin castor oil check by Ecocert
This oil is used in your cosmetic preparations to strengthen nails, hair and eyelashes. Perfect for repairing and nourishing dry, devitalized, forks, brittle or frizzy hair, it is renowned for promoting growth.
Ricin oil is one of the rare oils that can be used as an emulsifier agent. It also acts as a protective barrier on your skin which will protect against difficult environmental conditions.
Botanical name: Ricinus Communis Extraction method: pressed Type of treatment: unrefined Obtained from: Seeds Origin: India
These beautiful properties are:
- Fortify hair, nails and eyelashes.
- Gainer and nourish damaged hair and mistreated by permanent, discoloring, wind.
- Promote the growth of hair, eyelashes and nails.
Recipe ideas: to strengthen and help eyelasing eyelashes Put castor oil in a mascara container and apply every night to bedtime.
Hair recipe Dry stem treatment (serum)
- 30 ml of jojoba oil
- 20 ml castor oil
- 1 ml Ylang Ylang essential oil
- If you want a slightly less fatty touch, put 30 ml of Dry Touch.
Biphasic make -up removal oil for the eyes (T. Chagnoux)
- HV Sweet almond: 50 ml
- HV Ricin: 5 ml
- Blueberry hydrosol: 10 ml
- Chamomile hydrosol: 10 ml