Much used in cosmetics and dermatological preparations, urea is known for its intense moisturizing properties and its keratolytic effect. It incorporates your cosmetic preparations to promote the elimination of squams and restore flexibility and softness to very dry, rough or scaly skin. Its gentle exfoliating power and its excellent skin tolerance also make it a good alternative to AHA fruit acids to smooth the irregularities of the skin and restore radiance to the complexion. It is also the asset of choice to treat calluses on the feet or hands. A very professional basic asset!
Three recipe suggestions on the bag.
1-screen damaged feet and hands
2- Hydrating face mask
Cosmetics, 100% pure
We now offer you urea in the form of fine crystalline powder, much easier to dissolve in formulas than granulated powder.
Other name: Carbamide
100% pure urea
Dosage: 1 to 15%
As moisturizer we suggest 1 to 5%
Hydrating and keratolytic 5 to 10%
Intense exfoliant 10 to 15%
** Aroma-Zone product **
Soluble in water and insoluble in oil
- Hydrating* powerful:due tohumective power, urea improves the ability of the epidermis to attract and retain water
- Keratolytic:helps to eliminate dials and dead cells, promotes the renewal of corneocytes
- Softening: makes the skinsoft and flexible
- Penetrates very easilyin the epidermis
- Promotes penetrationother active
- Purifying: limits the development of bacteria on the skin and in formulas
- Dry and very dry skins, dehydrated skins
- Skins with an atopic tendency
- Very dry feet
- Skin spots, dull or irregular dyes
- Acneic dry skin
- Skins subject to comedons
Is used as an ingredient in your preparations:
- Intense moisturizer
- Anti "cracked" body milk "
- Delicate skin care
- Dry feet cream
- Exfoliating cleaner gel