Sodium coconut sulfate is a surfactant derived from coconut oil, presented in solid form. You can make your homemade solid shampoos using the SCS. It is best not to use alone as surfactant. Its excellent foaming power makes it very pleasant to use and makes it possible to incorporate butters or vegetable oils freely in the formulas.
Inci: sodium coconut sulfate
- Hold out of reach of children, do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Potentially irritating irritating respiratory tract in powder and skin during heating, to be handled with mounting gloves, protective glasses and a powder mask.
- For use in the form of shampoo, the product can bite the eyes slightly. In case of contact with eyes rinse abundantly with clear water. Not recommended in products for children and sensitive skin.
- Sodium coconut sulfate can be irritating in some people. It should be avoided in particular in people sensitive to sodium lauryl sulfate. Test your products on a small part of skin before use.
- Dangerous. Respect precautions for use.
** Additional transport costs of $ 12.95 will be applied to your invoice for the quantities of 3 kilos.