'' Aroma-Zone European product ''
Palm oil, derived from coconut oil and natural amino acid, this ultra-soft surfactant is iDéal to very simply prepare shampoos and sulfate -free shower gels, face cleansing gels or micellar lotions for the whole family, including the most delicate skin.It produces a dense and creamy foam and cleans gently without attacking.
Vegetable origin (coconut, wheat, beet), Guaranteed without derivative of palm oil
- Washing and foaming agent, are used to prepare soft and sulphate -free foaming products For the face, body, hair, hands: Shower gels for the whole family, shampoos, micellar waters, shaving mosses ...
- Very soft surfactant, does not dry out the skin, very well tolerated even by delicate skins
- Based on a Natural amino acid, very good affinity with skin and hair
- Good foaming power, even in hard water, forms a fine foam And smooth
- Can be used as the only surfactant, for micellar lotions or soft facial cleaners, or Associated with the consistency base, which brings viscosity and allows you to prepare shower and shampoos gels.
- Easily biodegradable
Dosage: 1 to 30%
Soluble in water and insoluble in oil
A simple makeup remover
100 ml rose or blueberry hydrosol
3 ml of cocoyl glucomate sodium
4 lactic acid drops
Put an ex. Curator: 2 drops Vit e or Cosgard
If you like gel texture , Mix 1 to 2 grams of xantham
Creamy liquid hydrating shampoo
135 g demineralized water
135 g of a hydrosol to choose from
20 g stearic acid or alcohol cetylic
50 g SCI in powder
100 g Neutral soap base
50 g Glucoside Domyl (sugar mousse)
10 g Glucoside coconut
10 g Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
60 drops of essence oils to choose from or fragrances
Boil the water, close the heat, then add each ingredient in order by mixing each ingredients before adding the next. Let stand 12 hours and ready for use.