Soda crystals is an essential multifunctional cleaner for economic cleaning.
They are used for detergent, dishes, maintenance of pipes, cleaning or stripping of surfaces, ...
Inci: Sodium carbonate
- Hold out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. We recommend wearing gloves when handling pure or diluted soda crystals or mixtures based on soda crystals.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not mix with acids in a closed container (gas clearance).
- Do not apply on aluminum, waxed, lacquered or painted surfaces (except to strip them).
- Take a test on an undisputed part before the first use on a fabric or a surface.
- For detergent, watch out for delicate textiles. Do not use soda crystals for woolles. Soda crystals can discolor sensitive colors, do not soak the colors that are not very stable in a concentrated solution of soda crystals.
- Do not confuse soda crystals with caustic soda, much more corrosive.
- Dangerous. Respect precautions for use.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
** Additional transport costs of $ 12.95 will be applied to your invoice for the quantities of 3 kilos.