Natural soy wax (does not contain oil, paraffin, pesticide, herbicide, toxic products or genetically modified material) for the manufacture of container candles, including massage candles. Security wax for children, it burns with lower heat and does not stain.
Inci: Soy Wax
Properties: Give very white candles that can be easily colored. Gives a smooth and shiny surface. Good support on glass which can be improved by adding butters or other fatty bodies in low proportions. No withdrawal or crystallization to cooling. No bad smell by burning or extinction. Produces a very soft flame.
1. The wax must be heated to a temperature of 160 to 200 ° F. Do not heat up above 200 ° F.
2. Other additives or ingredients can be added at any time.
3. Perfumes and dyes should be added after the wax is completely liquid. The maximum perfume load is 10 %. Powder or liquid dyes can be used.
4. Once the wax is completely melted, reduce the heat to cool the wax to 120 to 165 ° F. Pour at lower temperatures will reduce cracking and minimize discoloration after cooling the wax.
5. The casting temperature must correspond to the ambient room temperature recommendations in the product technical sheet below for better results.
The melting point is 124 ° F at 130 ° F.
- Perfume loads of 7 to 10 % can be added with the addition of additives to help control the perfume.
- Candles over 3.5 inches in diameter may need to be double wick to ensure a complete fusion.
- Works well with liquid or powder dyes.
** Additional transport costs of $ 12.95 will be applied to your invoice for the quantities of 3 kilos.