The surfactant for rinsed oils mixes simply cold with vegetable oils to make them rinsed. Soluble in oil and in water. So this surfactant for rinsed oils is usedto prepare Removal oils, shower oils, shaving oils, bath oils, bar cleansing or solid makeup remover which turns into milk on contact with the water. You can also use it for exfoliating gels or cleaning foam.
Role of a surfactant is to wash.
** Aroma-Zone European product **
Inci: Potassium Cocoyl Rice Amino Acids, Aqua, Coco-Caprylate.
An ultradoux, biodegradable and very easy to use product
- Sweet and foaming agent Compatible with a high proportion of oilAnd oil -soluble
- Is also used cold in water to formulate Micellar waters, cleansing gels, make -up removal mosses...
- Based onNatural rice amino acids, very good compatibility with the skin, Suitable for all skin types
- Produce a fine and creamy foam, even in the presence of a large amount of vegetable oil
- Without sulfates and non -ethoxyle, from "green chemistry"
Connectez-vous à votre compte
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.