Zinc oxide is a matt white pigment, very useful for making makeup products. Known for its protective and purifying properties, it is also used in the manufacture of ointments and care for irritated skin. Zinc oxide is also known as an anti-UV protective filter.
Incentive : zinc oxide
Dosage: 1 to 60%
Makeup 1 to 60%
Cream: 2 to 10%
Insoluble in water and oil is used in dispersion
Mesh size: Zinc oxide is non -nano with a 325 mesh size.
- Pulvered product, do not use near a ventilation source.
- Wearing gloves, glasses and advised powder mask.
- Hold out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow, do not inhale, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Dangerous. Respect precautions for use.
Hold out of reach of children. Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep at room temperature away from humidity and light
Connectez-vous à votre compte
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.